Being a Gmail account user; in case you want to change the language, which you would like to see in your Gmail, you need to follow these simple steps. For this, you need to use the below-mentioned steps.
On Computer System
You need to follow these steps for changing Gmail language settings on PC:
• At the initial stage, you need to open your Gmail account on the computer system screen.
• Now, in the top right, you need to hit Settings.
• Afterwards, you need to hit Settings.
• Now, in the "Language" segment, you need to choose a language from the drop-down menu.
• Finally, at the bottom of the page, you need to hit Save Changes.
• In the top right next to Settings, click the language icon. If you have multiple input tools, use the down arrow to switch among them.
How to type in a different language using Gmail:
Gmail users can type in different languages such as Arabic, Hindi, or Chinese via using input tools, as well as special keyboards for composing an email.
By utilizing the input tools, the users of Gmail can write their mail in various languages and can easily use non-Western character sets in a right manner.
• To start with, you need to open your Gmail on the system screen. You need to use input tools from a system browser.
• Now, you need to hit click Settings.
• Next, hit Settings.
• After that, in the "Language" segment, hit Show all language choices.
• You need to check the box which is next to "Enable input tools."
• At this stage, you need to pick the languages via which you want to use your input tools, and also the kind of keyboard you need to use.
• Hit OK.
• Hit Save Changes.
• To conclude, open your inbox.
On iPhone & iPad
In order to change the language of the Gmail app, you simply need to change the phone's language setting.
When the users will change this setting, it will automatically change the language of the entire apps on the phone.
• First of all, you need to open the Settings app.
• Then after you need to tap General and next Language & Region, then iPad or iPhone Language.
• You need to choose the preferred language.
• Finally, tap Done.
• First, you need to open the Settings app.
• Next, just tap Language and input or Language.
• To finish, choose your language.
For clearing any specific query related to the language of other issues in your account, you can Call To Gmail Customer Service Support Phone Number 24/7.